WELL NOW Integrated Health is dedicated to co-creating a health plan unique to your body, lifestyle, and goals.
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone? Have you been diagnosed with a chronic disease and want to know how to heal yourself?
Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- decrease and manage the stress in your life
- learn about new foods and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
- learn to heal your own body
Your program includes…
- two 50-minute sessions per month
- e-mail support between sessions
- recipes that are delicious and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- my personal commitment to your health and success
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Contact me today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Health is much more than the absence of disease. Health encompasses how we feel about ourselves, our relationships, our environment, our work, our sense of awe, our body.
We all know that Nutrition is very important to living a happy, vibrant, healthy life.
As your health coach I will introduce you to primary nutrition and secondary nutrition.
Secondary Nutrition is what we eat, drink and do to bring nutrients into our bodies.
- Is your body digesting and absorbing the nutrients that you ingest? Do you feel sluggish, bloated, and irritable after eating certain foods?
- Do you have regular, easy bowel movements?
- Do you move your body on a regular basis?
- Do you get adequate restful sleep?
Primary Nutrition is the lifestyle choices that affect our bodies.
- healthy relationships – including a strong network of family, friends, loved ones and colleagues. And perhaps most importantly a love for yourself.
- a meaningful way to spend your days – whether you work inside or outside the home. A financial life free of undue financial stress, which ensures that the essential needs of your body are met.
- a spiritual practice – a sense of connection to the sacred in life, a sense of awe and wonder. A way to express your creativity that allows your whole being to sing.
- a supportive environment – free of toxins, natural disaster hazards, skin products and other factors that threaten the health of our bodies.
- a mental and emotional life that is characterized by optimism and happiness and free of fear, anxiety, depression, anger and unresolved grief.
- a way to manage and eliminate stress that promotes self care, relaxation and the promotion of healing.
My Health Coach Training
I received my Health Coach training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. A cutting-edge Health Coach Training Program.
During the training, I studied many dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts. My teachers included Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine; Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine; Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center; Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University; Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating; and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
Through the educational training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition I have been equipped with extensive knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and preventive health. Drawing on these skills, my nursing skills, my energy work and my knowledge of stress reduction techniques, I work with clients to help them make lifestyle changes that produce real and lasting results.